Friday, December 27, 2013

[Lolita Blog Carnival] New Year's Resolutions For Lolita Fashion


This week's LBC topic is about New Year's resolutions for our favorite fashion 
I haven't given myself resolutions for the last few years because I have a bad habit of dropping them after a few weeks. A lot of things have changed for me this year health wise, and I kind of need to set resolutions for myself to get better. Working out regularly and sticking to my super boring diet is a must and also kind of a drag, so setting lolita resolutions sounds like a fun idea!



Purchase items I need versus items I want. I need a pink coat that can withstand the tempermental weather of the Pacific Northwest. Outerware is something that my wardrobe severely lacks in general, and is something that I'd like to acquire thought 2014.

Floral prints. Angelic Pretty has some very romantic floral prints that I have fawned over but never actually purchased! I would like to have more elegant looking prints in my wardrobe.

Non-print items. The majority of my wardrobe is prints. I literally have 3 items that are print free! I think non-print items are better for casual wear, plus would make my wardrobe look more well rounded.

Actually attend meet ups. To be honest, meets up kind of intimidate me. I've heard so many horror stories about shade throwing lolitas that despite my friends that have attended the local meet ups telling me the girls are cool, I'm still too nervous to go. Some of it has to do with my social anxiety and not wanting to go to new things by myself with people I don't know. I want to make more of an effort to make new friends in the community in 2014.



I'm sure there will be other things I'll think of after posting this, but for now these four things are the most important to me to accomplish this coming year. What are some of your resolutions for 2014?

Thanks for reading, lovelies! ☆彡



This topic was very popular with my fellow LBC bloggers! Please give their entries a look.




No comments:

Post a Comment